2009/03/06

Yesterday...


Hello(#^.^#)



Yesterday
while I was reading the comments...



"Date?" "Who?"
were the comments written to me~!



It wasn't a date (lol)



Last night
my private friends
the lot of us
went to eat
Spanish food♪




The Spanish food
was delicious!!!!!



Especially!
The garlic and mushrooms
lightly boiled in oil...



Okay!



Um...



Noo~o



I forgot the name
of the restaurant...(^o^;



Anyway
It was delicious(●^o^●)



When I talk about Spanish cooking
paella comes to my mind first...



Paella
surprised me that something
could be so delicious!



When eating out
usually I get



Yakiniku・Italian・sushi・Japanese・grilled chicken



Because of this
usual rotation of food...
this new choice was delightful↑↑↑



So everyone,
please go out and try it☆



Even though Kemeko forgot the restaraunt name...
and she also forgot to take a picture of the food (^-^;)



Because of this...



In the place of the Spanish food is
Princess Pearl (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment