2009/03/19

After the Louvre...




My good friend

☆Sakura Nakamura-chan☆



Yesterday after work,

Since we went to the Louvre exhibit together,

On our way home we went for Korean food o(〃^▽^〃)o



Sakura is a show model!!!

Her height is 175 cm



So T-! Tall (@Д@;



Since Sakura's legs are really long

when we're walking, she always gets ahead of me (lol)



Which also makes me think...

With our different styles

it makes me a little embarrassed σ(^_^;)



She's such a style expert

This is the food we ate







☆Samgyeopsal☆



It has lots of pork and vegetables

I tried to roll it while I ate it

It's REALLY good ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ



I took a lot of vegetables

And the pork has a lot of vitamins...



Yes~! It's healthy~!!!!



Well, about this menu...

I also ordered

a beer (lol)



Well~ Anyway, yesterday

was one more perfect day☆



Alright! Baseball is on today too!

I'll support them о(ж>▽<)y ☆



Everyone, let's support them together♪

No comments:

Post a Comment