2009/03/19

☆Louvre☆





Yesterday...



☆LOUVRE☆
I went to see the Louvre Art Exhibit (*^^*)



It's in Ueno
This was the first time I went to
the National Museum of Western Art!



The Ookan Sakura trees were blooming
and it was really pretty~



It'll probably be even prettier
next week (*´∇`*)
While thinking about that, on to the art museum!



I didn't know much about the paintings but...



It's really great to be able to see the real thing♪



I went back and looked at the life of the people in 17th century Europe.



In the past, when I went to see the Millet [Millais?] exhibit I was impressed, the art is really great!



I had to wait so long to come to here,
I made sure to buy my favorite paintings as postcards.







Aren't they pretty???



Little by little, I'll probably get more

of my favorite postcards (=⌒▽⌒=)

No comments:

Post a Comment