2009/03/12

☆Black Satsuma☆

Yesterday, before going the beauty salon



I went with a friend to get some Satsuma (Kagoshima) food



☆Black Satsuma☆ was the name of the place



That we went to ヾ(@^(∞)^@)ノ



Because I was really hungry



I ate a lot (lol)



I ate a lot, so I really felt like I was turning into
a gourmet reporter ('-^*)/






First up,
☆Vegetable Appetizers☆
Raw vegetables
really taste great
when they're nice and fresh o(^-^)o






Next up,
☆Mentaiko & Cucumber & Sweet Potato Chips☆
Since we finished most of the side dishes,
We began to drink sake... (lol)





And then
☆Hiyashabu Salad & Octopus with Green Onions and Sauce & Pork Stew☆
All of them were really good (≧▽≦)
Especially the stew~♪





We kept eating!
☆Chicken Shashimi☆
I loved the menu!!!!
As for me,
I had plen~ty of garlic (^ε^)♪





Then, then,
Last main course!!!!!
☆Pork Shabu☆
The pots made at the restaruant went by quick♪
At that place, there were a lot of things
full of collagen put into the pots~!
It's really dangerous, how delicous it is
I really liked their shabushabu☆



Well~ looking back over the menu

I'm a bit suprised ∑ヾ( ̄0 ̄;ノ
by us...
It really was a lot
the ammount that 3 women
were able to eat (lol)



But
It was de~licious (´0ノ`*)


Ha...(^_^;)
Yesterday I overate
But today I'll try my beーst☆

No comments:

Post a Comment